Sunday, February 10, 2008

Evan is now 1 month old and doing good!












Just after 3 weeks Evan started to vomit alot of what he was taking in. We started adding a little rice to his milk, which seemed to help a bit. But have now got him on medicine prescribed by the doctor, hoping for the best! Danny is of couse the proudest papa ever, taking pictures all the time. Anna a great little helper (almost too much at times). She actually changed her first diaper yesterday, next one I will get the camera. James helps when I really need him, his patients and understanding that Evan takes alot of my time is what I need the most.

1 comment:

Tonya said...

Yay!!! Yeah, that big brother of mine is smart (sometimes LOL). How exciting that we get to watch him grow. Looks like his big brother and sister are IN LOVE!!!